Monday, October 25, 2010

Love Story

When Angel Start To Cry
by vecocica


I hope you'll understand my decision to let you go even it's just deceiving. I apologize if I’ve already hurt you and open your wound, sorry I couldn't heal that wound.

I’m sorry that I’ve already being a sharp knife, and stab right back at you truly do regret it, but everything seems out of my control.
I would rather stay away from you, and get closer with my friends.

But these are a things that you should know, when I was talking with you, everything become brighter than before, and when we was talking  together, everything become  clearly that we just can't be friend anymore and our story is not a fairy tale right? We’re ain't together  no matter what happen now, or tomorrow.

And there's a story goes, when angel start to cry
She drop her tears on her beautiful face, because she couldn't fly anymore
Her wings are falling to be part of two, she couldn't fix it and

When angel start to cry, the world it's seem stop running from its axis
The wind wouldn't whisper a blissful all flower wouldn't be blossom
Venus and Mars will disappear from galaxy just because you stop to smile to this world

And when angel starts to cry
The Sun wouldn't give its light for this world
There isn’t a beautiful rainbow and starlight at night
There isn’t a beautiful thing in this world anymore
All there's left is just a darkness and our life would be trampled on with sorrow

So, please an angel, would you mind not to cry anymore?
Would you mind smiling again ? because your face is a hidden treasure.

Would you mind replacing all your wounds and heal it let us heal your wounds not him...

Coz there's a question for him: You just like an angel who covered with a dark cloud Or you an Evil who pretend to be an angel?


Notes From The Author:
For me,,who hurts about something i've done for someone who i love so much

No comments:

Post a Comment