Thursday, October 21, 2010

Poem

Can't seem to stop missin you
by SILluvsMACH

Missing You Pictures, Images and Photos
i'm in love and i didn't even know it,
i hold your name close to my heart because this is were you belong,
i hold my tears back because i know i messed up,
i stand strong thru it all becauise if it was meant to be you'll be with me,
i can't help but wonder what we could of been,
i can't help but stare when i see you walking my way,
i just want to know how you feel,
i want to know where i stand with you,
i want to know if you want to be with me,
i have a bunch of should of's, could of's, would of's,
but nothing can take this pain away now i see that its you,
i've been hurting for so long and didn't know why,
i seen your face and then it hit me,
it's because i was missing you,


Notes From The Author:
MISSING YOU IS ALL I EVER DO.......

No comments:

Post a Comment