Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Love Pems

Love Me
by mandate0
                                     sexy Pictures, Images and Photos
Love me with your eyes so blue
Gaze at me with feeling
Love me as a lover would
Leave my senses reeling

Love me please with all your heart
Beyond all scope and measure
Love me so and it will be
My lifes most sacred treasure

Love me more than life itself
My heart is in your hands
Love me as if I am the one
You see in all your plans

Love me till you finally count
The stars in nightimes sky
Love me till emotions rise
And bring a tender sigh

Love me with each breath you take
Inhale me at your leisure
Love me with a passion that
Brings you uncommon pleasure

Love me with your very soul
With all you have to give
Love me deep as if you know
You need my love to live

And lastly love me in the way
That this man so loves you
And I will love you beyond death
And to this love be true

No comments:

Post a Comment