Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Love Stories

Two Young Teenagers
by gidg

I miss the way we were so crazy about each other, two young teenagers madly in love. Sometimes I wish I could tell you everything, make everything alright. But there is some jaded about the way you look at me now. There's something in our conversation that keeps me from saying everything I'd like to. I don't know if it will ever get that good again, and I'm afraid to let go of this and afraid to start something new, because what if it is never the same again? What if you are the best one for me? If I met you for the first time again, what would I say? Knowing you would become my love in the future, and we would become glue, but somewhere down the line... we didn't stick anymore. There will come a day, when you lay your head on a girls chest and realize her heartbeat doesn't match yours. I will love you till I can say no more. You hung the stars in the sky, and I just wish for you to come back, and we can be happy again. Maybe we can be that couple that no one can stop the love coming from each others hearts. Just don't be heartless, give me a second chance. I'll be you better half this time, I'll play that part. I got my head on straight, I've changed and I wish you were here to see. I just find it impossible to get through to you, but for some reason I am still fighting. Still fighting for that phone call from you, to hear your voice on the other end. To know I am happy again. I just wish you knew how much I miss you. How much time I spend thinking about you. How much time I put in my day trying to think of things to do to get you back...

No comments:

Post a Comment