Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Love Poems

I Don't Want to Understand
by ealamillo
                                 leaving Pictures, Images and Photos
I’m done I’ll yell as loud as I can
You see I can’t believe it, I don’t want to understand
There is no excuse
After all that I put up with
Take your promises and throw them away
I’m sorry I refuse to stay
It hurts; it hurts so bad that I cannot breathe
But it’ll hurt more to stay then if I were to leave
So goodbye is all I can say
Another wasted relationship, another wasted day
You say that you left everything for me
But you were the one that caused this
It hits me right at the heart
For you I would have moved mountains, isn’t that a start
Or an end?
I’m done I’ll yell as loud as I can
You see I can’t believe it, I don’t want to understand

No comments:

Post a Comment