Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Love Story

Remember You
by brribrrianna


I know I really shouldnt hate you. Why should I? Because you left. You left in the middle of everything. And all you left me with is guilt, and hurt. And wishing you were still here. And you left me in this place, this place of hate. Where everythings wrong, and you have to find happiness, it isnt just there. Im so tired of crying. Crying about being alone, about wanting to see you when I cant. And I cant even find a way out. And when I say "Im fine" or "Dont worry about me" people believe me, and they walk away. Just like you. But you didnt walk away. You didnt mean to, atleast. So if it isnt your fault, why do I hate you? Why do I waste my tears over you? Why didnt you stop me?! But soon I cant remember you. I cant remember your smile, your laugh, your touch. And Ive given up. Thats what hurts more than anything, knowing that after trying THIS hard, your still gone. Im ashamed with myself, I shouldve tried harder. But your fading. Pictures arent enough, memories disappear. And faster than I thought, your gone completely. Gone from here. Gone from me. I feel like Im standing on the corner of the street in the dark, with rain pouring harder than it usually does. Rains falls the hardest on the people who deserve the sun most. And you were the first person who made me feel special, and loved. And beautiful. I still cant decide if its possible to care too much. And if thats the problem, its not a problem at all. People say your not really living until youve found something to die for. Well, what if that something is gone? I want you to know that everyday I dont see you, a little piece of me breaks away. And maybe someday, Ill be completely gone.
And I dont need to remember you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment